Well, for the past two weeks Breck and I have been back to school. This semester is pretty much ridiculous for me because I have four geography classes (Cultural geography, geography of developing nations, geography and world affairs, and advanced GIS), a technical writing class, and I work about 14 hours a week (which is the most I have ever done during school). Wow... I just noticed that I used a lot of parentheses in the previous sentence (sorry about that (there I go again (wow I need to work on my sentence structure :) (which is what technical writing is for(hopefully)))))!!!
Just as a random note, all of my classes have a lot of students in them except for my advanced GIS class, which has a grand total of 4 people. Wowzers.
Breck has a pretty full plate this semester as well. He is taking two very difficult math classes, technical writing (unfortunately not in the same class), and Old testament. He is a grader for the physics department and will start working with that pretty soon.
Well, that's about it for the Harris family.
I hope that everyone has a great day!

2 comments:
Alisha, I shall have to call the parentheses police on you (who bring justice to those who abuse the parentheses (people like you, Alisha (you overworker of parentheses!)))
I've never heard of four people in a class before! One of my classes has ten, and I thought it was small!
UPDATE THE BLOG!
Post a Comment