RSS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Parties!

Whew, I haven't had a moment to spare for quite a while. So to catch everybody up with the Harris family I will have to back up a few weeks.

We did make it to Utah safely for the parties... woot... and had a great time with my family. It was really fun to see everybody and have a good laugh about how cute my nephew and niece are. So anyway, here are the pictures that I promised:

Wow, here is the whole family! This is the picture that turned out nice, for me (because Breck tickled me and I squealed for the other one... grr... :)



This is us opening a nice present from Nicole and Marc. It was a book and a gift card to Applebees (which disappeared very quickly).

The following pictures were taken the next day at the Parker party (the big family party)



(^^^^ I'm not sure what's up with that face... Breck must have said something odd :)

We both had a great time in Utah. Yay for families!

1 comment:

CFAndersons said...

Finally, finally I can comment on beloved blogs. Nicole helped me. You guys are a hoot and make any party brighter.--Your family photographer.

Post a Comment