RSS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a slacker-face

Oh wow, it has been a rediculously long time since I have written anything. I freely admit that I am a complete slacker-face *sigh*. So to catch everybody up, I'm going to just give a breif review of our lives for the past few months.

We finished winter semester which was a relief. During the semester break we went to Jackson Hole to celebrate our 1 year anniversary (a little bit early). It was so nice, winter season was over, but summer had not started yet, so we were the only ones there (we only saw 10 other people in the resort town where we were staying).

Let's see, oh... Breck and I got RC cars that are beasts. Boo-yah. I'll have to take some pictures one of these days.

I started a new semester in April and am taking an awesome field trip class (more on that later).
A few weeks ago Breck and I went to Lagoon and had loads of fun.

Well, that's it for now... sorry that was lame-ish, but I will really try to be better!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Welcome back, you lovely slacker-face! I saw the pictures Marmee took of your RC car. It is a beast! She needs to forward them to you so you can post them. If she can't, I will!

Post a Comment