We were merrily greeted by a surprising (and startling) "Ho Ho Ho!" from our ward's very own Santa Claus. We each took turns as a couple sitting on Santa's lap, getting our traditional Santa-plus-happy-"kid" picture... and he even gave us presents! Now that is definitely the ward Christmas party I was hoping for. *I don't know when we will get that picture, but I will post it when it comes* Breck ended up getting a dictionary, and I got body butter (which sounds disgusting, but smells great).
The funniest and most embarrassing part of the party was the paper challenges. We were supposed to have a paper behind our backs and tear out the shapes of a Christmas tree and a snowflake. Breck did a really good job on both of them and even won a prize for his snowflake. Guess which ones are his? That's right, the ones that actually look decent (on the right). I decided that I have no behind-my-back paper skills... I was definitely paper challenged :P
After that we had doughnuts and watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas (a classic that I had never seen before). It was a lot of fun to socialize with our fellow ward members and have some good laughs.
Just to prove that I can make decent snowflakes, when I'm looking, here is an additional pic:

2 comments:
Widdy, your green snowflakes are unique, just like every snowflake should be. The fact that it's GREEN is a little perplexing, but perhaps its just hot with nuclear waste, eh? Your white ones are beautiful.
Don't worry, I'm sure I would have poor behind-the-back skills as well. XD Your white snow flakes are great though. Good job. ^_^
(I'm still waiting to hear about the pants pooping!) *shifty eyes*
Post a Comment