What better time to start a blog than during the Holidays. The snow is piling up, the temperatures are dropping like spit off of a roof, and there are warm blankies-aplenty. It's bloggin' time!
I have always thought that Christmas countdowns were incredibly exciting. This year is no different... in fact... the countdown has been taken up a few notches. I'm not talking about advent calendars, paper rings to rip down one by one, or even crossing out the days leading to Christmas. I'm talking about my own personal walking, talking, loving, Christmas count-down-o'meter. His name is Breck.
Around every corner waits... "Oh Alisha, you are going to be so excited," or the even better, "You are going to poop you pants Christmas morning." I hope for everybody's sake that I can hold it in. I fear that Breck is going to faint before I even get within tearing distance of the presents.
Well, we'll see what is in store for the Harris family's first Christmas.

3 comments:
Yay, it's about time!! Blogs are great for keeping in touch, especially when those babies start popping by. K, are you going to have a blog list? Add us to it and I'll add you to ours. Love ya tons!
I hope she poops her pants. Then I'll post pictures so everyone can see.
OMG! Alisha-ness! I laughed out loud at the "poop your pants" line. XD You have to tell us what you get! I'm so curious now!
Post a Comment